PANTONE COLOUR BRIDGE Coated
An essential guide for designers, pre-press and printers – now with 560 new colours!
Provides Process colour simulations and digital values for all solid Pantone Colours in a convenient side-by-side comparison format on coated stock.
Product Code GG6103A
|Price:||€185.00 + VAT|
|Quantity:||Add to Cart|
294 new trend colours added!
The Color Bridge Guide illustrates how Pantone Spot colours can reproduce in CMYK on coated stock, for confident colour management across platforms. Graphic and print designers can visualise Pantone Spot colours side by side with their closest, industry-standard CMYK equivalent when process printing is required. The HTML and RGB value equivalents are also given for digital design applications.
- Compare 2,139 Pantone Spot colours with their closest, industry-standard CMYK colour matches
- Specify and manage colour across print graphics, digital design, web, animation, and video
- Provides CMYK, HTML, and RGB values for Pantone Matching System® (PMS) Spot colours
- Compact fan deck for easy viewing and portability
- Handheld fan deck
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb coated and 80 lb uncoated)
- Lighting Indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for colour evaluation
- Quickly illustrates how closely basic industry CMYK printing can match to Pantone Spot colours
- Includes 294 new, trend- and market-relevant graphics colours, for a total of 2,139 colours.
- Each colour displayed with CMYK, HTML, and RGB values
- Colours arranged in chromatic format
- Index in the back of the guides provides the numeric location for each colour
- Use for digital design, animation, and packaging when CMYK process printing is required
- Color Bridge is the only Pantone Tool that offers CMYK, HTML, and RGB values for Pantone Spot colours
- Use throughout design workflow, from colour inspiration to press check
Bring Colour to Life, Digitally
Learn how Pantone® Extension for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colours into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®).
Previously known as PANTONE Solid to Process Guide the PANTONE Bridge guide acts as a link between CYMK Process colour printing and solid colour.
Available in Coated, Uncoated and 2 Guides set (Coated & Uncoated)