PANTONE FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated and Uncoated
Formula Guide | Coated and Uncoated
Visualise and communicate colour
294 new trend colors added!
- 2,161 market driven spot colours
- Two book set
- PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software
- Ink mixing formulas in parts
- Color locator index
- Each color identified with a distinct PANTONE number or name
Product code GP1601A
|Price:||€165.00 + VAT|
|Quantity:||Add to Cart|
Provides more direct matches between Pantone’s Graphics and Fashion, Home + Interiors Systems for enhanced colour consistency across a variety of materials. The colour reference used around the world for inspiration, specification, and accuracy in print and digital design. With this valuable tool, designers can quickly select, communicate, and compare colours for logo designs, packaging, and signage. The guide also provides colour formulations for properly mixing all Pantone Spot colour inks.
- Displays all 2,161 market-driven spot colours on coated and uncoated stock
- Use from design inspiration to press check
- Two compact fan decks for easy viewing and portability
- Pantone Spot colours are available in most digital design programmes
- Handheld decks provide on-the-go references
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb coated and 80 lb uncoated)
- Lighting Indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for colour evaluation
- 294 new, trend- and market-relevant graphics colours just added
- Includes 2,161 total Spot Colours - the largest colour gamut in the Pantone Graphics system
- Colours arranged in chromatic format, with new colour pages marked at top corners and integrated throughout the guide
- Colours available for specification in most digital design software
- Enhanced printing process for improved colour accuracy
- Each colour displayed with its corresponding number and ink formulation
- Index in the back of the guides provides the numeric location for each colour
- Tolerance aim <2dE to our master standard data
- Use for the design of logos and branding, marketing materials, packaging, and other graphics applications
- Ink formulations help printers accurately achieve Pantone Spot colours on printed materials
- Used around the globe for communicating consistent colour throughout workflow and supply chain
Bring Colour to Life, Digitally
Learn how Pantone® Extension for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colours into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®).
The PANTONE FORMULA GUIDE is the standard solid colour guide used throughout the Design & Graphics industry for communicating colour.
The NEW PLUS SERIES uses the same 14 basic colours of the Pantone matchine system, smae ink, same processes, brand new colours.
Use the Colour Index at the back of the book to help you find colour quickly.