DTF Direct to Film Equipment
Direct to Film (DTF)
Direct to Film (DTF) Printing is a method of producing full colour transfers for garment decoration that rivals Direct to Garment (DTG), Screen Printing, Sublimation & White Toner Printing. It has never been simpler to create full colour transfers in an economical and speedy fashion.
Printing is onto a special coated PET film. The film is then coated with a lightweight powder adhesive that is used to adhere the transfer to the garment. The adhesive powder can be applied manually or by using an automatic powder shaker. The adhesive is then cured and is ready for normal heat transfer pressing.
What sets DTF apart from other transfers?
- Works with cotton, polyester, light & dark, leather, cardboard, and other flat,rough & rigid materials
- No cutting and weeding required
- Crisp, defined edges and images from start to finish
- No advanced technical printing knowledge required
- A great option for small orders
- Low cost on waste
- Low investment – high reward
Works on Most any Fabrics
DTF opens the door to a wide range of choices and is capable of printing onto non-treated cotton, silk, polyester, denim, nylon, leather, 50/50 blends, and more. It works equally well on white and dark textiles.