The Pantone Solid Chips | Coated & Uncoated gives access to the largest color gamut in the Pantone Graphics system in two convenient books. Browse, share and reference any of the 2,390 Pantone Spot Color Chips in the Formula Guide, now updated with 224 new trend-defining colors. The ring-bound book format takes collaboration to a new level: remove, re-insert and replace Color Chips and pages as often as the process calls for it, and keep stray chips and palettes organized with Paper Chip Savers.
Bring your selected Spot Color Chips from page to screen, seamlessly. Integrate with Pantone Connect for Adobe® Creative Cloud® to import physical Pantone colors into your designs in Photoshop®, InDesign® and Illustrator®. Achieve peak inspiration and collaboration at every stage of the design process — from moodboarding to evaluation to press checks — with this comprehensive Color Chip book.
Pantone Solid Chips | Coated & Uncoated
- Perforated, removable Spot Color Chips makes sharing easy
- Ring-bound, two-volume desktop reference book enables impressive presentations and allows for page replacements
- Includes two Paper Chip Savers to organize and store loose Color Chips or Color collections
- Browse a wide selection of colors at a glance: each page provides up to seven Pantone Colors with six individual 1.2” x 0.8” chips per color provided
- Printed on common paper stock weights: 100 lb (148 gsm) coated and 80 lb 118 gsm) uncoated
- 224 new, trend- and market-relevant graphics colors added
- Includes 2,390 total Spot Color Chips, the largest color gamut in the Pantone Graphics system
- Enhanced printing process for improved color accuracy
- Color Chips arranged in chromatic format, with new color pages in the front of the books
- Each Color Chip displayed with its corresponding number or name
- Removable chip format has three-sided color bleed, most ideal when evaluating color
- Index in the front of the books provides the numeric location for each color
- Tolerance aim <2dE0 to our master standard data
- Provides Pantone Spot colours in the easiest format for building palettes and mood boards, and for colour specification, sharing, and evaluation
- Add Replacement Chip Pages when colours run out (sold separately)
- Bring Colour to Life, Digitally: Learn how Pantone® Connect for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colours into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®).
For more details on Pantone Solid Chips Coated & Uncoated, please feel free to Contact Us