Own the gamut of Pantone Spot Colors in one convenient, cost-saving bundle. The Pantone Solid Guide Set provides the greatest array of Pantone Graphics colors.
- Pantone Formula Guide (Coated & Uncoated)
- Pastels & Neons Guide
- Metallics Guide.
Get access to 3,255 Pantone Matching System colors – 2,390 traditional spot colors, 655 metallics, 154 pastels, and 56 neons – for branding, packaging, marketing materials, signage, instances where spot color printing is critical, and more. The Solid Guide Set gives designers easy access to both standard and specialty colors printed on four portable fan decks. This convenient, compact reference can go anywhere you go, elevating your collaboration abilities. Ideal for school, studio, stakeholder meetings, press checks, and more, the Solid Guide Set is the ultimate spot color bundle.
- Four portable, handheld fan decks.
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb coated and 80 lb uncoated).
- The Lighting Indicator pages demonstrate when lighting conditions are suitable for colour evaluation.
- 224 new colours displayed in the front of both Formula Guides and the 5 new base inks shown on page 1.5 of the full Guide
- Complete collection of all Pantone Spot Colours:
- 2,390 traditional spot colours,
- 301 regular metallics,
- 354 high-lustre, durable packaging metallics,
- 154 pastels, and 56 neons
- Each colour is displayed with its corresponding number or name and ink formulation.
- Colours are arranged in chromatic format, with new colour pages marked at top corners and integrated throughout the guides.
- Indexes in the back of guides provide the numeric location for each colour.
- Tolerance aim <2dE to our master standard data.
- Use for logos, branding and packaging, and colour specification, sharing and evaluation.
- Complete assortment of Pantone Spot colour fan guides in one cost-saving bundle.
- Ink formulations help printers accurately achieve Pantone Spot colours on printed materials.
- Bring Colour to Life, Digitally. Learn how Pantone® Extension for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colours into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®).
For more details on Pantone Solid Colour Guide Set, please feel free to Contact Us