The Pantone Solid Guide set is a cost saving bundle with all four of the Pantone Solid Colour Guides
- Formula Guide Coated & Uncoated
- Pastels & Neons
- Four portable, handheld fan decks.
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb coated and 80 lb uncoated).
- The Lighting Indicator pages demonstrate when lighting conditions are suitable for colour evaluation.
- 224 new colours displayed in the front of both Formula Guides and the 5 new base inks shown on page 1.5 of the full Guide
- Complete collection of all Pantone Spot Colours:
- 2,390 traditional spot colours,
- 301 regular metallics,
- 354 high-lustre, durable packaging metallics,
- 154 pastels, and 56 neons
- Each colour is displayed with its corresponding number or name and ink formulation.
- Colours are arranged in chromatic format, with new colour pages marked at top corners and integrated throughout the guides.
- Indexes in the back of guides provide the numeric location for each colour.
- Tolerance aim <2dE to our master standard data.
- Use for logos, branding and packaging, and colour specification, sharing and evaluation.
- Complete assortment of Pantone Spot colour fan guides in one cost-saving bundle.
- Ink formulations help printers accurately achieve Pantone Spot colours on printed materials.
- Bring Colour to Life, Digitally. Learn how Pantone® Extension for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colours into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®).
For more details on Pantone Solid Colour Guide Set, please feel free to Contact Us