The PLASTI 350 PNEU Laminator is a single or double sided automatic roll laminator with high pile suction feeder and pneumatic pressure.
Ideal for single side cover lamination and encapsulation. Automatic separation will be performed either on single and double side BOPP laminated sheets thanks the powerfully built in tear-off system. 1000mt BOPP laminating rolls can be installed on top and bottom reel holder in the standard version but optional 3000mt kit (see main picture) will turn this machine to a heavy duty and cost effective laminating solution.
Thanks to the pneumatic pressure integrated in this model, 3000mt Standard Off-set OPP rolls can be used on this machine in order to reduce laminating costs to the lowest while granting perfect laminating result (lamination speed and result may vary accordingly to different materials used). 75mm diameter laminating rolls will grant perfect lamination result even at maximum speed.
Independent adjustable temperature of the two laminating rollers will preserve the quality of back print in case of single side lamination. Automatic high pile suction feeder controlled by machine’s PLC will adjust feeding speed accordingly to laminating speed in order to keep constant gap or constant overlap between the sheets for accurate separation. Adjustable de-curling bar provides flat results on single side lamination.
All the settings and operations are controlled through one single touch screen control panel engineered to make machine’s setting fast and easy.
- 3000mt upper and lower reel holders: (as shown on the main picture) ideal to reduce the laminating costs using standard Off-set OPP film thanks the stronger pressure provided by the pneumatic system (adhesion may vary accordinly to the film and to the printed material).
- Foiling kit: sleeking and foiling are possible on this machine thanks to the optional rewinding kit.
PLASTI 350 PNEU Laminator Features:
- Max working width (mm): 340
- Max paper width (mm): 350
- Max paper thickness (gsm): 400
- Min paper thickness (gsm): 150 (slight differences may occure on paper type)
- Max temperature: 150° C
- Independent lower roller heating system can be switched off in order to allow single side (upper) hot lamination
- Laminating speed: 10mt/min
- Control panel with preset function
- Roller pressure adjustment: manual
- Power consumption (W): 2200
- Power requirements (V – Hz): 230 – 50/60
- Dimensions and Weight
- Dimension (mm): 1700x750x1420
- Weight (Kg): 180