The Pantone Colour Formula Guide | Coated & Uncoated provides colour formulations for properly mixing all Pantone Spot colour inks.
- Two Handheld decks provide on-the-go references,
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb coated and 80 lb uncoated),
- Lighting Indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for colour evaluation.
- 294 new, trend- and market-relevant graphics colours just added
- Includes 2,161 total Spot Colours – the largest colour gamut in the Pantone Graphics system
- Colours arranged in chromatic format, with new colour pages marked at top corners and integrated throughout the guide
- Colours available for specification in most digital design software
- Enhanced printing process for improved colour accuracy
- Each colour displayed with its corresponding number and ink formulation
- Index in the back of the guides provides the numeric location for each colour,
- Tolerance aim <2dE to our master standard data.
- Use for the design of logos and branding, marketing materials, packaging, and other graphics applications
- Ink formulations help printers accurately achieve Pantone Spot colours on printed materials
- Used around the globe for communicating consistent colour throughout workflow and supply chain
- Bring Colour to Life, Digitally
Learn how Pantone® Connect for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colours into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®).
For more details on Pantone Colour Formula Guide | Coated & Uncoated, please feel free to Contact Us