The Pantone Colour Formula Guide | Coated & Uncoated provides colour formulations for properly mixing all Pantone Spot colour inks.
- Two Handheld decks provide on-the-go references,
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb coated and 80 lb uncoated),
- Lighting Indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for colour evaluation.
- 224 new, on-trend, market-relevant graphics colours added for 2023 plus 5 new Basic Colours
- Includes 2,390 total Colours with the largest gamut in the Pantone Graphics System
- New Colours are contained in the front of the guide
- Enhanced printing process provides improved colour accuracy
- Pantone Colours displayed with their corresponding numbers and ink formulations
- Index in back of guide provides numeric location for each colour
- Tolerance aim < 2.0 ∆E00 to Pantone master standard reference data
- Use for inspiration and production in designing logos, branding and marketing materials, packaging, and for additional applications such as architecture, industrial design, and manufacturing
- Ink formulations help printers accurately achieve Pantone Spot colours on printed materials
- Used to communicate consistent colour throughout workflow and supply chain around the world
- Bring Colour to Life, Digitally – Learn how Pantone Connect for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone Colours into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®)
For more details on Pantone Colour Formula Guide | Coated & Uncoated, please feel free to Contact Us